*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2291608-Briand-decides-to-pick-something-else-to-be
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Briand decides to pick something else to be.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Briand decides to pick something else to be.

    by: 1313eyegorr1313
Having discovered that it works on pictures she considers her form current and decided that she wanted to be something else. Going through her folder again she contemplated on what to transformation to choose. After much consideration she narrowed her option to either a bird or a reptile. She can't make up her mind so she goes to the drawer and takes a coin. If lands on heads it's a bird. If lands on tails it's a reptile. He tosses the coin, and it lands on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Heads (bird).

*Noteb*
2. Tails (reptile).

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1313eyegorr1313 (UN: 1313igor1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2291608-Briand-decides-to-pick-something-else-to-be