SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2746549
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Community · #1970158
A place for those who lost a loved one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 11, 2014 at 12:12am
Re: Re: I have found solace ...
There's absolutely no need to apologise. I basically just wanted to tell you what a wonderful idea this was. Sometimes one can share one's innermost anguish with those one doesn't directly share emotions with, people that aren't aware of one's daily mask! That later those very 'stranger's become friends, and then even 'family' is one of God's greatest blessings!

I have met many here on WDC who are now a part of my real life!

So, thank you friend for your outstretched hand!

I have lost both parents and one child, not recently, quite some time back. But I can honestly say there is no pain anymore, it hasn't been there for quite some time. The sense of loss is there, but one always knew that the journey was not going to be without changing companions.

It actually helps that I am solitary by nature, yet having learned to reach out, the very fulfillment of that reaching out has prevented me from feeling much grief. I like to do random acts of kindness for anybody with whom I interact - I find that more my line than organized charity, although I do support that anonymously.

In the end, we all find our means of coping and your group/forum seemed to me as one shining beacon of strength!

God bless!

Jyo

Power Reviewers September 2014

My fascination with the fantastic power of words.

Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Congrats on your win in the 'Captain's Giveaway'! On behalf of  [Link To User mesonali] , thanks so much for giving the best help to a newbie in your reviews for WDC Power Reviewers.
Merit Badge in Artistic
[Click For More Info]

Gothic Angel asked me to send you this merit badge with the following message: 'Celebrating the most articulate reviewer in the 'Helping Heart Review Challenge' Thank you for working so hard to make the challenge about quality not quantity. *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on giving your  100 th   review!
MESSAGE THREAD
I have found solace ... · 10-01-14 5:08am
by Just an Ordinary Boo!
Re: I have found solace ... · 10-10-14 8:49pm
by Scifiwizard Retired
*Star* Re: Re: I have found solace ... · 10-11-14 12:12am
by Just an Ordinary Boo!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Scifiwizard Retired.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2746549