*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/1048259-Kristi-goes-back-to-the-pool
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Kristi goes back to the pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kristi goes back to the pool

    by: Zazu
Kristi wandered aimlessly around the school, keeping an eye out for another boy to grow. However, none of the guys she saw seemed right to grow. Most of them were big enough already, total jerks, or a combination of the two. Getting anxious to use her new power, Kristi headed toward the school pool.

Kristi walked in the pool doors and looked around. There were a fair amount of kids in the area, and while some of them were swimming laps and having races, others were lounging around by the pool and hanging out with their friends.

Kristi looked around for a boy to grow, but didn't see one. She was about to leave when she spotted a few boys having a race down the length of the pool. She noticed that one of the boys was a lot farther back than the others, and as he got out of the pool, Kristi used her power to find out everything about him.

The boy's name was Joey, and he was a 5' 4" freshman in Kristi's biology class. He had short, blond hair and was pretty skinny. Kristi read his mind and saw what he was thinking of.

"Man, I'm no good at swimming..." Joey thought as he sat by the pool, twirling his feet around in the heated water.

Kristi knew she wanted to grow Joey, so she excitedly closed her eyes and concentrated on Joey's figure. She started on fixing his height, which shot up to 6' 4" at her command. Joey stared at himself, perplexed at what was happening to his body. Kristi got to her favorite part and started growing Joey's muscles. His biceps became like bowling balls, his pecs like beach balls, his abs inflating like crazy, and his legs bulging out with powerful might, all before Joey's eyes.

Finally, Kristi opened her eyes as the growth ended, happy with her work. Joey had grown into a living hulk, and Kristi had made sure that his arm and leg muscles would make him a champion swimmer. Reality had altered to the change, so no one thought that anything was different about Joey. Smiling, Kristi sat down next to the pool and admired Joey's new body.

You have the following choices:

1. Joey introduces Kristi to one of his friends.

*Noteb*
2. Kristi grows another boy at the pool.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/1048259-Kristi-goes-back-to-the-pool