*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Journey of a Few Yards
  2. Reader's Choice
  3. SA-TUR-DAY!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/693179-Journey-of-a-Few-Yards
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: You begin your long journey to sneak out of the house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Journey of a Few Yards

    by: Unknown
You brace yourself,and take your first step on the long journey across the hallway,to the door,so you can get outside!!

Being near microscopic,this would take a couple hours,but you had all the time in the world.Whistling a tune to yourself,you jog through the carpet fibers,each one a looming spire,stretching to the sky known as the ceiling.Suddenly,your stomach growls."Maybe I should've gotten breakfast first...."You said to yourself,ignoring the hunger.

You've been moving for 30 minutes,and the door is only a couple yards way.Though,it could be hundreds of miles.But,eh.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/693179-Journey-of-a-Few-Yards