*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader's Choice
  2. SA-TUR-DAY!
  3. Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/692923-Readers-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reader's Choice

    by: Unknown
You really don't want to spend the day with anyone. You walk over to the closet door and go under it. Looking around you look towards the windows of the room and see that it is a beautiful day outside. The sun is shining bright, the sky is a nice shade of blue, and the trees are gently swaying in the breeze. Of course you've never been allowed outside when it is breezy because of your size. You would blow away in even the gentlist breeze.

"I really want to go outside today, I don't want to go around and shop with mom or play with any of my sisters. What am I going to do?" you sigh.

You don't want to go shopping with mom, it is always so boring, she usually sticks you either in her pocket or purse and then goes about her business leaving you with nothing to do. You don't want to play with Melody either. You shake her head. She doesn't understand the concept of her size compared to yours. She doesn't realize that what may be gentle to her is painful, or even deadly, to you. Last time you played with her, she made a "huge" lego city/town thing that she had you go in and pretend to be living there. After watching you awhile she then decided that it would be fun for her to be a godzilla and attack the "town."...

You shudder. That memory still gives you nightmares. Giant legos falling everywhere, each one big enough to end your life.

That's it! You are going to go outside! No one can stop you, because they would never see you leave. You want to feel that fresh beeze in your face even if you do blow away with it!

You have the following choices:

1. You begin your long journey to sneak out of the house

2. Mom comes in and finds you

*Noteb*
3. Melody comes in and finds you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/692923-Readers-Choice