*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/781130-Became-the-strongest-being-in-a-comic-book-univ
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: Became the strongest being in a comic book universe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Became the strongest being in a comic book univ...

    by: Marknew
As the flash on the camera went off, Megan expected the moment when the after image of light temporarily blinded her, the price she paid for keeping her eyes open and making a good picture. But she didn't expect this.

Suddenly, the world was awash in strange, garish colors, as though Sarah's room was a crudely drawn replica of itself. Even Dennis looked odd, his face slightly mishapen, his movements slow and jerky. She looked down at herself. What was this? Her dress was no longer the brown, somewhat shapeless frock of Sarah's that she had unenthusiastically been modeling. Instead it was a short, flashy, dress made of tough, bright purple fabric that she couldn't identify. On the chest was an insignia, SB, and pushing out the dress were two very noticeable breasts. Looked at objectively, she didn't consider them to be spectacular, but they were at least one and possibly two cup sizes larger than what she had before and she felt a wave of pleasure that she was now at least as big as most of the girls at school, if not bigger.

But what about the insignia on her dress? Her last name was Taylor, which definitely had no B in it. The dress almost looked like a superhero costume, but she had no super-powers -- she was Megan. She didn't even like to dress up that way. "SB? SB?" she thought. "One thing I'm surely not is SuperBoy!"

It was Dennis who said it, although he voice sounded strange, as though she were reading his words as much as hearing them. "Super Bully!" he said, in sudden fear. "Right here!"

Super Bully! Was that who she was? But of course! It all came to her in a flash and she grinned. Other than her breasts, she was no larger than before, but she knew that she was Megan Taylor, otherwise known as the Super Bully. Completely unstoppable, with muscles millions of times stronger than any ordinary human, several times more powerful than any other superhero, and certainly able to do to Dennis over there anything her heart desired. Ahh, Dennis, the neighbor boy. Her first victim of the day! In an instant she had positioned herself on the other side of Dennis, between him and the door.

"So, Dennis. That IS your name, isn't it?" she said as she slowly closed the distance between them. She knew each finger could crush him to the size of an atom. Each of her biceps could send the bits of his body flying to the farthest reaches of the universe. Nothing could stop her. No one could protect him. This was the life!

"Yes, Super Bully," he said, quaking with terror. "What are you going to do to me? And what are we doing here, inside a comic?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marknew (UN: marknew742 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/781130-Became-the-strongest-being-in-a-comic-book-univ