*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/3078384-A-day-Thankfully-there-is-still-plenty-o
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "A day! Thankfully, there is still plenty of time to prepare!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

"A day! Thankfully, there is still plenty o...

    by: Kerion
"A day. Thankfully there is plenty of time to prepare you for your coronation ceremony."

"How's your arm doing Ravana?"

"Better, much better after what you did My Lady."

"Please, just call me Fenna. I'm not your queen yet."

'Elsewhere on the island'

Jira panted as he reached the cave entrance far from town.

Master is going to be very displeased by the news I'm about to give him.

He walks inside until the light from the cave's entrance is no longer insight before he gets onto both knees and bows. "I have returned with news my Lords."

"What newssssss do you bring Jira?"

"The cheetah inhabiting your throne has been killed, poisoned."

"Did you bring proof?" said another male voice

"I have." He reached into his robe and pulled out a glowing orb. "I managed to capture her soul before it returned to the aether, an offering to you my lords and proof of my loyalty." He sets the orb down and steps back as a giant hand grabs the orb.

"It issssss indeed that gluttonoussssssss cheetah'ssssssss. You have sssssssserved usssssssss well Jira."

"It is my honor. But I also bring bad news. They did not kill her killer as I intended. Instead, they have given him the transformation potion to make him their Queen."

"A human. Whatever it becomesssss we can handle it."

"It won't be that easy, I'm afraid. 'She' has become, what they call... a Kyuubi."

"WHAT?!" Came another booming voice, causing Jira to jump back in fear. "I THOUGHT WE MADE SSSSSSSSSSURE ANOTHER ACURSSSSSSSSED KYUUBI COULD NOT ARISSSSSSSSSE!"

"Thisssssss definitely complicates our plan. Until we are ready, Jira, you ssssssshall remain our eyessssss and earssssssss."

"As you command, my lords."

'Jira's P.O.V.'

The creatures Jira was bowing too was actually one. The creature was serpentine in nature and quite massive, only a tail where it should of had legs. It's skin was covered in steel grey scales as its upper body was ripped like that of a body builder and black claws erupting from its hands. But the terrifying part was the eight serpent heads that stood ontop of it.

((A/N: Yes, I based the creature on the Yamata-no-Orochi from Japanese mythology))

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Skip ahead to the ceremony

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kerion (UN: kerion27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/3078384-A-day-Thankfully-there-is-still-plenty-o