*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1073028-From-puny-and-petite-to-petite-and-powerful
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: Brian's other friend who's a girl and very petite, Melissa comes over.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

From 'puny and petite' to 'petite and powerful'!

    by: ForestFire5000
As Brian finished getting dressed, a knock on his bedroom door drew his attention.

"Hey Brian! It's me, Melissa! Are you in there?"

Perfect! Melissa was always quite small for her age, being 16 years old and still only 4'11", but she would make the perfect choice for Brian to test his new powers on. He wondered if he would be able to make her incredibly strong without changing her physical appearance at all.

"Yeah Mel, I'm here! Come on in!"

Melissa opened the door and walked in. She smiled up at her best friend Brian, who was one of the few people who had never made fun of her for her size. She particularly liked his pet-name for her, Mel, and it made her happy to be around him. In recent years, she felt that she might have even been developing a crush on him.

"Hey Mel, how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing great Brian. How about you?"

"Well, actually Mel, there's something I need you for."

Hearing this, Melissa's heart skipped a beat. Her feelings for him weren't exactly clear, not even to her, but this made her think that she may actually want to be more than just friends with him. Trying to remain calm, Melissa responded.

"Yes Brian? What do you want?"

"Well, you see... I know that you're going to think this is crazy, but I got a new power last night. Apparently I'm now able to make any girl as powerful or beautiful as I want, and I wanted you to be the first one I try it on."

"Are you serious Brian? Well... You're right, it does sound crazy... But I guess that I've got nothing to lose if I let you try this 'power' of yours on me..."

"Thanks Mel... Now let's see... I think that I'll start by making you 10 times stronger."

Brian began to concentrate, and suddenly Melissa felt a strange energy coursing through her body. When it faded, she felt incredibly powerful. As Brian looked at her again, he noticed that she looked exactly the same as before.

"So Mel, do you feel any different?"

"Actually Brian, I do... How should I test this?"

"Hmmm... How about you try lifting me?"

Melissa simply nodded and walked up to her friend. She then put her arms around his waist and began to lift. Much to her amazement, she was able to successfully lift Brian into the air! She then released her grip with one arm and found that, despite Brian being a full foot taller than her and much heavier, she was able to lift him easily with only one arm!

Melissa then placed Brian back down on the ground and flexed her muscles, giggling at the fact that they were still just as small as they ever were, despite the immense new levels of strength contained within them. Smiling, Melissa grabbed Brian again and gave him a hug. She wasn't exactly being careful with her new found power, and ended up squeezing a bit too tight in her excitement. Hearing Brian gasping for air, she immediately released her grip on him and backed up a bit.

"Oh my gosh Brian, are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

Brian simply laughed.

"It's okay Mel... Don't worry about it. So, I guess this means that my new powers really work, huh..."

"Yep!"

"And... How do you feel about it?"

"I love it, Brian! This feeling is so incredible! Thank you so much!"

"Hehehe, no prob Mel! So, would you like me to make any more adjustments to you?"

Melissa simply smiled and said...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1073028-From-puny-and-petite-to-petite-and-powerful