*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1243899-Dont-mock-me-anyone
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: He enhances the girl getting mocked by the models  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Don't mock me anyone

    by: Moe
The heavy set girl was a red-haired girl. Her red hair was the only good thing going for her since the Harry Potter books. In fact, she almost looked like a Ginny Weasley except for her acne and her weight. Fortunately for her, her friend was a good support for her. But they could not make her stronger. Yet the mocked girl (named Lisa) felt depressed over herself.

Brian decided to give Lisa a major makeover in beauty and in strength. He said the right words quietly and waited for the result to occur. And he was smiling. He knew that she would soon be better looking and fitter than the models.

Although it was not too fast, her face was soon rid of the acne that persisted for years. Her baby fat then disappeared after that. Then muscles soon started expanding in size and in power. Soon she looked like one of the top female bodybuilders and face of the most beautiful girls in the world. Even her voice sounded like a sweet melody. There was no deep voice that assumed to come with great strength. Lisa was thrilled at her sudden transformation.

Lisa's friends were amazed and thrilled and patted her on the back. Lisa just smiled back and thanked them for their friendship and support. Now Lisa looked almost like a really fit Ginny Weasley with muscles. Meanwhile the model were angry, thinking on how Lisa managed that. One of them went up to Lisa, pretending to say something but slapped her instead. A second later, that model screamed in pain as if she slapped a steel wall. With a whimper, that model left with her model friends, discussing on how to improve their own fitness program.

Lisa's friends were feeling Lisa's bicep in admiration when.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1243899-Dont-mock-me-anyone