*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Shy Girl
  2. Back to School
  3. Gender Swap Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1213577-The-Shy-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Shy Girl

    by: Summit
Looking back at me from the reflection was a small mouse-like girl with a face completely dotted with freckles. One thing I noticed was she was squinting back at her reflection with soft brown eyes. Her dark shoulder length bright ginger hair was somewhat frizzy. As I looked at my reflection I noticed that I were not a bomb shell, I looked more like a shy girl that was more concerned with her studies than with her looks.

Alfred looked in shock at what had happened. Before him stood this cute mousy girl glaring at her reflection, he was at a complete loss for words.

Finally the words formed in his mouth "Sir!? I can see that the chamber was to some extent a success. Would you like me to get the car ready? I believe we will need to go shopping. And we may want to look into an optometrist to see if you need glasses." He stood waiting for a reply.

His words broke me from my trance-like state as I looked towards Alfred, realizing I could barely make him out and say in a quiet voice, "Y-Yes Alfred, I think that would be a good idea..." Sill in a dazed state, I looked back at my reflection, awestruck by the unexpected result of my machine malfunction. I anticipated the chamber would at least change me back into a younger version of myself, but instead, I had become a weak, fragile, mousy girl, presumably the age of a sophomore.

"Very well sir...I mean madam! I will pull the car around; come out when you are ready."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I went shopping for clothes first.

*Noteb*
2. I went to the optometrist first.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Summit (UN: summitgamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1213577-The-Shy-Girl