*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new girl.
  2. Back to School
  3. Gender Swap Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/2204166-The-new-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: I was a hot, blond, curvaceous 16-year old sophomore.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The new girl.

    by: 10¥
I stood, gaping at my reflection. A beautiful blonde girl stared back, mouth wide open. I couldn't believe how badly I had messed up.

"Well, sir, at least we know that the chamber works." Said Alfred with a slight smirk. I turned to him with a frown. "Alfred, this isn't funny!" I said in a sultry voice. He chuckled, "Perhaps not to you." Then he grew serious. "I suppose we shall have to be more specific next time. Shall we get you changed back?"

I looked at my new body in the mirror again, then replied. "Um, yeah. Let's hurry up and change me back." I stepped into the chamber as Alfred flipped on the switch. As I felt the machine work around me, I started to calm down. I'd be back to normal in no time.

However, the device soon began beeping, and began to shut down. I felt rather uneasy as it opened, the grim look on Alfred's face not helping.

I walked back to the mirror and was shocked to see...

You have the following choices:

1. I hadn't changed at all...

2. I was still a teen girl, but now....

*Noteb*
3. I was myself again... And yet...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 10¥ (UN: normerican2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/2204166-The-new-girl