*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/2552512-Narutos-Part-Time-Job
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: The shop is filled with a ton of stuff for Naruto move  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Naruto's Part Time "Job".

    by: Burakku Howaito
"See all of those crates and boxes spread around? You're gonna move them out of the way into storage." Ino ordered Naruto to do the usual cleanup duty.

"...Sure Ino." Naruto begrudgingly agreed.

"Get it done quick, don't take your sweet time like you usually do. My Mom will be back in a about an hour and I want to impress her today."

"...Then why don't you... help out a little... with me?" Just as Naruto finished saying what was on his mind, he knew he messed up. Ino didn't want to hear that.

"I thought you were smart enough not to ask questions, Naruto. Look at me." Naruto looked head to toe at was what was in front of him. A spectacle of beauty, a complete package in a stunning purple outfit that went perfectly with her long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm a Goddess. You know it and I do too. People like me don't move boxes, not when there's boys like you to do it for them."

Ino walked closer to Naruto and softly whispered into his ear "If all these boxes aren't neatly put away in a hour then your pathetic ass is going to need to find a much less attractive girl to waste their time on you."

"I-I'm sorry Ino, I j-jus-"

Ino interrupted "59 minutes Naruto."

Ino turned around and left Naruto's sight entering the back room, leaving him to work.

Truthfully the boxes would prove no problem to Naruto, it was just a stupid thought that came out getting him into trouble like it has done so many times before in the past.

"Kami... This is a flower shop, why are there so many freaking heavy boxes shipped here?" 40 minutes later Naruto had a few sweat-drops dripping from his forehead, all of the heavy boxes were moved into the storage room of Yamanaka Flowers. Naruto was slightly embarrassed to sweat from this manual labor but he couldn't help it. Naruto used his shirt to wipe some of it away.

Ino came back to check on his process 10 minutes later seeing Naruto sweep up the ground. "Give me that broom Naruto."

"Sure thing I was just finishing up..." Naruto noticed Ino was sweating more than he was.

"What were you doing Ino?" Naruto confusingly asked.

"What did I say about questions, Naruto? Did you think I just sat around being lazy? Did you think smelling flowers and eating snacks kept this amazing body in shape, dumbass?" Naruto looked at her body head to toe once again, noticing the sweat glistening on her white skin from her forehead to her toes. Ino didn't usually work up a sweat... Maybe she didn't smell flowers in the back room but she usually did have snacks with her feet kicked up.

"Go fetch me a water... and get yourself something to if you want. Hurry back here." The first time Naruto picked up a water bottle for himself without permission, Ino grabbed it and poured it onto the ground outside of the shop. Sure, she could've drank it herself but that wasn't the point...

Naruto went to grab Ino and himself water bottles making it back to the shop right before...

You have the following choices:

1. Ino welcomes her Mother back...

*Noteb*
2. Ino' Mother has a talk with Naruto alone...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Burakku Howaito (UN: burakkuhowaito at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/2552512-Narutos-Part-Time-Job