*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leaving the hospital
  2. Day 's in the hospital
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/1402689-Leaving-the-hospital
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1884101
What happen if you accidentally possessed another guy and can't get out.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leaving the hospital

    by: Swap
The nurse and Greg wife appeared i was in shock i can't keep up with being Greg for my whole life especially since he has kids i was staring off in the distance until the nurse brought me back ''Mr Thomson are you okay your wife is here to bring you home now'' I looked at the nurse she was taking care off me for past week I've been in the hospital and ''Thank you '' i said , Greg wife came to me and kissed me on the forehead ''Hey honey how are you doing you ready to get home '' Greg wife said before giving me another kiss but this time on the lips ''Ya i am honey as long as home is with you '' i had to say something sweet i had to a good Greg and people have to believe i am the real Greg ''Okay Kelly take Kris to the waiting room will be right there okay'' Greg wife said Kelly nodded and grabbed here brothers hand without saying a word .The nurse started to unhook me from all the machine that checked my heart my blood my brain activity and everything when everything was off i stood up and Greg wife gave me some clothes and i went to the washroom to start to change Greg wife gave me a green polo and some some old jeans i took of the pyjames that i was wearing and put on the polo since it was the easiest then i put the jeans on trying to put it on was it was finally on it fit really tightly i kept getting the feeling that the jeans where going to burst '' I have to start losing some weight if im going to Greg for a while'' i put on some cleans socks and put on some dress shoes that look like the ones i used when i was in his uniform , I was done changing so i got out of the washroom to find my room empty except Greg wife beside the door ''Now Greg doesn't that look nice on you '' Greg wife i smiled and walked towards her thinking to myself ''Remember act like Greg be sweet '' i went up to her and kissed her on the lips it actually felt really nice but i thought it was probably just Greg mind thinking about it ''I do look nice don't i but i don't look as nice as you '' she giggled and held my hand as we left the building ''Good job Mark your being a great Greg''

After a while of driving from the hospital Greg wife decided to treat us to dinner again at the hibachi restaurant we went a few days ago , We all sat down at a table with a view After a few minutes the Waiter spotted us and came to our table ‘’Hello everyone welcomed to hibachi would you like to try our special today it’s our Famous steak it’s only $9.00 ‘’ The waiter started passing us menu and I remembered last time when Greg body started to affect my thought’s ‘’ All right everyone what will it be I sighed Greg stomach kept gurgling on how hungry it was and it was true all they gave me was healthy foods and sice Greg body liked to eat it was a nightmare just to keep my appetite down ‘’I’ll have the..’’ i said before Kelly interrupted me ‘’Wait dad I’ll order , my dad will have the Steak special with some Soda ,Me and Kris will have the chicken and fish combo also with Soda and mom you wanted to try the seafood combo and have the Japanese drink’’ .
We all sat at the table chit chatting here and there as they told me what I missed as i put on my best father attitude. Soon the chef came out and started to cook our dinner as he did like last time we watched the amazing tricks that danced around our eyes. "Ohhh Ahhh" we all said as the flames burst around the food. He started dishing out the food one by one and the aromas of the different meats began to make my mouth water. I looked at the delicious Steak on plate i wanted to grab the entire thing and engulfed in my Greg mouth it was kind of weird that my mind started to show me how Greg eats’ it showed me he eats’ in big bites and uses only little manners when eating, I tried copying how Greg ate from the images in my head as everyone else eat their food it was Delicious everyone loved what they ordered after we finished our plates the bill came out as 75 dollars it was a bit cheaper than last time Greg wife took out her wallet and fished out her credit card and then we left.
We arrived back at home around 10ish after dinner and we all sat in the living room talking about ho great that restaurant ‘’So dad how you like that Steak’’ Kelly said as she stared at me ‘’Ohh it was cool it wasn’t bad’’ i said as I shrugged ‘’Well anyways Greg honey I think you should go up stairs and take a shower and go to bed the Thomas called 2 days ago saying that they need you to go to work soon ‘Greg wife said as she looked at me ‘’Wait they want me to go to work so soon I just got out of the hospital though ‘I said i couldn’t believe it I’m still recovering and they want me to go to work it’s hard enough to be a good Greg at his home but at work will be even harder to act as a good cop ‘’I really don’t like it either i told them you should recovering a bit more but they said they need you cause there having problems with some cops at different placements and some cops are complaining they were doing triple the work they were doing before’’ Kris sighed ‘’I wanted daddy to stay home for a while so he can play with me’’ Kris said ‘’Hey don’t let it bum you down sport will have plenty of time when i come home besides you have school tomorrow anyways’’ I said Greg wife came up to me and gave me a kiss on the check ‘’I’ll meet you upstairs .
I walked up to the master bed washroom to see Greg face in the mirror ‘’When will this nightmare end’’ I said i looked in the drawer for some pyjamas i couldn’t find a clean shirt or any some pyjamas and then remembered all of the undershirts or pyjama shirts where used when i was in the hospital ‘’ ohh well’’ i locked the bathroom door and got undressed feeling weird to see i different person naked body i headed into the shower feeling instantly relieved. The steam of the water relaxed me as I washed myself and I let out a sigh from being so stressed about the powers given to me.

You have the following choices:

1. Another night as Greg

*Noteb*
2. Being a good husband

*Noteb*
3. A readers choice

*Noteb*
4. a readers choice

*Noteb*
5. a readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/1402689-Leaving-the-hospital