*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crystal's apartment.
  2. Setting the stage.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005793-Crystals-Total-Breakdown/cid/1978060-Crystals-apartment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2005793
Punk rocker Crystal experiences a nightmare of a performance, to the audience's delight.
This choice: Crystal's apartment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Crystal's apartment.

    by: Unknown
Crystal's walls were covered in both thin patterned tapestries and pinned pictures from music magazines. She never bothered much with frames aside from a few key posters from more legendary concerts she had gone to. Her room was rather black and white, with the occasional splash of purple and red. She had a copious amount of pillows along a large couch in her smaller living room, but that was mostly it, leaving the rest of the area with propped instruments she rarely used in her own home. They were a bit loud, after all, and she found her own apartment being used a bit more for storage than play. She had a humble kitchen and bathroom (a bit smaller a bathroom than she ever hoped) as well as her own bedroom in a similar style to the living room, but with a sizable bed. She had an extensive wardrobe across her closet, and numerous art supplies stuffed in a corner.

In comparison to her band mates' living spaces, hers was easily the smallest. It was fine, however, because many of her things were kept in their practice garage space - she simply spent little time at home. On occasion people had crashed here, but otherwise her nights were only social when she went out - which she did often. Her returns were alone, but they were the only times she could work on her songs, for just an hour or so as she woke up, before the rest of any dozen of projects she had started.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Phantom Pen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005793-Crystals-Total-Breakdown/cid/1978060-Crystals-apartment