*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting To Class
  2. Meeting Our Protagonist
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424421-Getting-To-Class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: Romantic overtones alongside studies, his first magic class of the year.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Getting To Class

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
The Citadel Prepatory Academy for Rites & Sorcery prided itself on its extensive magical education. A slew of courses covered every conceivable topic at the fortress, from uncovering the ancient secrets of magic, improving the known body of spells and potions, and delving into the ecosystems of pure fantasy. Courses were challenging and prone to the mishaps to grace a school as young witches and wizards got a handle on their magic.

For Phineas Fortescue, it was a bittersweet time at the start of a new semester. On one hand, there were the thoughts of what might happen. What would be the newest topic to strike his curiosity? How would this class change his understanding of magic? And who would be in it, and would any of the girls have gained weight since last year...

Phineas felt himself get distracted. That was a tad optimistic. While he generally had decent first days in new classes, it wouldn't be long for his difficult subjects to rear their ugly heads. Try as he might, Phineas was not good with the practical side of natural magic, as it extended to magical plants and animals. His reflexes in dueling were sub-par. Overall Phineas was far better with theory and book learning, especially the dry sorts of classes like ancient history, languages and such that deceptively appeared to be the least magical classes of all.

Still, it wouldn't do making too many assumptions about the upcoming year before Phineas even attended his first class of the day, first day of the week. He quickened his pace through the old halls of the fortress, not wanting to be late. Phineas had rushed breakfast and barely managed to get his second-hand books and magical tools ready for the day.

As he entered his first class of the day, Phineas checked his schedule to remember what subject it was:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424421-Getting-To-Class