*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011189-Checking-in-to-Relaxation-Spring
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Relaxation Spring, the soothing resort spa.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Checking-in to Relaxation Spring

    by: bobob1
“We could check out Relaxation Spring. It actually opens today, and…” You began, but were immediately cut off by your mother jumping to her feet.

“RELAXATION SPRING!!!” She exclaimed loudly, grinning from ear-to-ear. “We’re going!” She shouted, rushing out of the room to get changed and gather her belongings. You and Stacy shared a quick, weary smile, and then she carried you up to your room to pack.

After a few minutes of packing, your family had gathered everything together into two small suitcases. You and your family had brought swimsuits, a change of clothes, and clothes to sleep in, as you would be staying the night. Of course, your belongings easily fit within a small pocket of Stacy’s suitcase.

Tossing the suitcases into the car, your family hit the road and arrived at Relaxation Spring just in time. Your mom parked the car in the last available parking spot, and the three of you checked-in with the receptionist. The receptionist gave you an astounded smile and told you that your family had just secured the final vacant room in the packed resort.

Bustling off to your room, the three of you dropped off your suitcases. The room was large and extravagant, but money was never really an issue for your family. Your mom made quite a bit of money from her modeling job. However, there were only two king sized beds, so you didn’t get a bed to yourself (not like you really needed one anyway).

“Have fun kids! Bye!” Shannon waved, before practically sprinting out of the room.

“Where is mom going?” You asked Stacy. She shrugged.

“I think she might be heading off for a private massage? She mentioned something about that earlier, I think.” She explained. “More importantly, what are we going to do? The world is our…resort, I guess!”

“I’m not sure. Let me think.” You replied, contemplating your options. There was quite a lot to do at Relaxation Spring, you weren’t exactly sure where to start.

What do you decide to do first?

You have the following choices:

1. Sign up for your own private massage!

2. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot tub.

*Noteb*
3. Heat up and unwind in the sauna.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011189-Checking-in-to-Relaxation-Spring