*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Potential Clients
  2. Potential Clients
  3. Morning Comes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011073-More-Potential-Clients
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Look at more clients.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Potential Clients

    by: bobob1
You scroll a little further down the list, and continue to read the potential client information.

***

Angela Washington – A 19-year-old African-American girl heading into her first year of college with a soccer and track scholarship. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. Her body is incredibly toned, muscular, and fit, but she isn’t without some feminine charm. She is a motivated and energetic girl who wouldn’t hesitate to involve you in her workout routines. She lives in a single dorm room on her college campus. She needs help studying literature.

Elsa Magnusson – A 25-year-old Swedish foreign exchange student who just arrived in America. She lives with her foster caretaker, a woman named Cassandra Matthews. Elsa has the amazing body of a sexy supermodel, but is terribly shy and timid. Her long hair is dyed white like snow, complimenting her pale skin and blue eyes. She doesn’t speak a single word of English, and Cassandra isn’t often around to help her. She needs help studying, obviously, English.

Who do you choose?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011073-More-Potential-Clients