*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2835868-a-simple-body-swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2221821
Surprise, intrigue and transformations await in this mysterious new hotel establishment.
This choice: "...a simple body swap?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"...a simple body swap?"

    by: Unknown
Damon's eyes snapped open. He heaved in heavy breaths as he sat bolt upright in the queen size bed's in Kenya and Keely's room. The images of the green smoke and bright blue eyes swirled round in his mind like a poisonous nightmare. His head shot towards the other bed and breathed a sigh of relief as he looked at Kenya while she absorbed her teen drama with a single-minded focus. Must've been a dream, he thought to himself as he rolled out of the linen sheets and trudged his way to the bathroom. He rubbed his eyes groggily as he sat down to relieve himself, hearing a short whizz before he pulled a couple tissues from the roll and wiped himself clean.

He yawned profusely as he stood in front of the mirror and stretched his arms out. 'I look like a right mess,' he sighed to himself as he took note of the tiny hairs growing on his slender arms and in the little caves of his armpits. He quietly observed the runny make-up adorning his face, scrutinising the black eyeliner and contour that Kenya had helped him apply just hours before. He unzipped a small pouch placed on the bathroom table, extracting a small makeup kit hidden inside. He unscrewed the top of one of the lipstick bottles and carefully applied the Congo-pink colouring before smacking his plump lips together. Damon looked down towards his black bodycon dress. He hoisted his pert C-cups upwards, pressing them together so they'd look slightly bigger (an innocent idiosyncrasy that he'd unknowingly picked up from his daughter). He then pulled a small pair of tweezers and began plucking out the annoying stray hairs from his fleeky eyebrows. He struck a playful pose in the mirror, clutching his dark locs in his manicured hands as he put on a forlorn expression.

https://catalog.21buttons.com/d6c8bb8d6b...

Damon laughed melodiously as he pulled out the phone that he normally stashed inside his bra for safekeeping. Damon frowned as he turned over the glittery pink case with cat ears in his hand. "Kenya," he hollered as he stepped out of the bathroom, "How've I got your phone stuck in my bra?" Kenya swivelled round, her trimmed head turning bleak as she jumped towards him. Unfortunately for her, Secret Boyfriend #3 decided to reveal himself as Damon heard the chime noise of an incoming message. Damon stopped Kenya in her tracks with a stern hand up gesture. He placed his finger onto the home button and, though he expected the fingerprint scanner not to recognise him, the phone unlocked himself and revealed a... well. let's just say it wasn't exactly family-friendly-PG-clean.

"Kenya-Rose Folade Holden!" Damon quaked with anger as he looked up towards his apprehensive daughter. His hoops wobbled uneasily as he held up the screen for her to see. "Is this what you do behind me and your mother's backs?! Exchange lewd pictures and tarnish your innocence for these... scumbags?!" He paced up and down the room, unwittingly swaying his backside sensually as he did so.

"I-I..." she stammered with her masculine voice. "...We're not even going out! That f*cking perv's been stalking me online for months now after I dumped his sorry ass! Dad, please, listen to me: I am not involved with that guy."

"Really? Then why did you reply, only a week ago, 'Garry, you were one of the best I've ever had'?"

Had she not had a dark complexion, Kenya would've blushed bright scarlet at that moment. She scrunched her face up as she screamed back embarrassed, "Well, OK, maybe I DID send that but you would've maybe been informed of it if you weren't such a freaking control freak!" Damon winced. "God, if you'd relax your grip on all our lives and stop being such a narcissistic d*ck, maybe we'd feel more comfortable telling you what we do with them?!" Kenya slapped her hand over her mouth as she processed all she'd said. She picked up her card and ran out of the door, slamming it behind her with a soft thud (thanks to the cushioned air pockets installed into the doors).

As Damon peeked out into the corridor and sighed dejectedly, a camera positioned up above precisely zoomed in and captured his picturesque features and transmitted them back to the dark subterranean laboratory. Doctor Swanson watched the screen intently as he brought a small dictation machine to his lush watermelon lips. "Swanson's initial observations," he spoke into it, "subjects seem to have remained oblivious to their bodily exchange, thanks to the soon-to-be-patented mental regulation chip. Preliminary tests have been successful and all sampled subjects seem to respond instantaneously. Could possibly lead to a cure to my own current bodily ailments..."

"...As for the family, it seems like the familial roles have remained intact following the brain transplant. Neither party seems to have developed any serious changes of mannerisms from their host bodies apart from the ones programmed in. All in all, a very good test pool. While I do not understand Ms Deverne's fascination with these ones, it's clear to see that it will be very interesting to observe them for the time being..."

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Cindy and Keely instead

*Noteb*
2. Damon goes to find his daughter

*Noteb*
3. Kenya tries to find her bearings

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2835868-a-simple-body-swap