*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone else?
  2. W.E.I.G.H.T
  3. More stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2945866-Someone-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Someone else?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Someone else?

    by: JOOSHER
Maybe one of these two?


Test Subject B-75, Su Bai
Age: 17 - Weight: 342 lbs - Height: 5'2"
Hair color: Black - Eye color: Brown
Race: Asian
Body details: Average breasts, Large stomach, Average butt

Being orphaned at a young age, B-75 spend most of her childhood at an orphanage, but then one day a group of doctors came to hold a check up on the children at the orphanage. The doctors determined that B-75 had a terminal illness that needed immediate attention and she was quickly taken to a hospital. Or that is what has been told to B-75. Reality is that she has no illnesses and was really brought to W.E.I.G.H.T to be experimented on.
Now she has spend nearly 4 years in the medical wing of W.E.I.G.H.T, which does heavily resemble an average large hospital. While she believes her "illness" is being treated, really all the medicine she is taking and the operations she has been through are just to make her gain large amounts of weight.
B-75 is very shy and spends most of her time alone in her room, but on occasion she has shown to act rebellious, when she has had to do something she has been uncomfortable with.



Accountant/Test Subject G-04, Mary Ann Peterson
Age: 28 - Weight: 89 lbs - Height - 5'4"
Hair color: Ginger - Eye color: Brown
Race: White
Body details: Average breasts, Small stomach, Average butt
Additional details: Wears glasses

Ms. Peterson works in one of W.E.I.G.H.T's above ground offices, that are used as fronts. The office is used to file some of W.E.I.G.H.T's more mundane and less important files and data, with none of the employees even knowing of W.E.I.G.H.T's existence. But due to a information breach a few months ago W.E.I.G.H.T is now going to get rid of its above ground offices, and in the mean time, as secure facility is preparing a new secure data storage, the offices are to remain in business, with the employees used as unwilling test subjects. Ms. Peterson's location is used to test the psychological effects of the surrounding and how that can lead to weight gain. With reduced workload, additional vending machines and the opening of a buffet next door, Ms. Peterson and her coworkers are hypothesized to become addicted during their remaining time at their workplace.
Ms. Peterson, or subject G-04, is a smart individual but also has a short attention span. She has proved to be a well performing employee and a liked co-worker.

You have the following choices:

1. Test Subject B-75

*Noteb*
2. Accountant Mary Ann Peterson

3. Someone else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2945866-Someone-else