*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3143083-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
Chapter #1

It Begins...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
You would have thought that, at twenty-four and twenty-seven respectively, Brooke and Mikayla might have learned to have gotten along by now.

But you would have been wrong—because the two of them had been picking at one another since they were kids.

Oh sure, it was always in good fun. Brooke calling her sister a dumb blonde when she'd forget something here, Mikayla teasing her bigger sister for her weight problem there, but it could go so southbound and so quickly. One little nudge in the wrong direction, and somebody was going to wind up crying. Then the other would realize that they'd gone too far, apologize, and that'd be the end of it until the next minor slight put the other one in their respective crosshairs.

It just never ended with these two, even now that they were adults.

Brooke, the older sister, was admittedly somewhat sensitive. She got teased all the time for being "boring" as is, just because she was level-headed and liked to go home after work. Honestly, what was wrong with a little stability? She'd never been as vivacious as her younger sister (or as skinny) but she made up for it in other ways! She was funny, smart, and better looking than she would have ever given herself credit for despite weighing just north of two hundred pounds.

At least, she often told herself when she was feeling blue about her body, it settled in an appealing shape. She was bottom-heavy, for sure, but that just meant that she had a little wiggle to her walk. In her more confident moments and the occasional daring outfit, she'd dress to accentuate her curvy physique. Of course, those were never too often—she felt far more at home in leggings, flowy black dress pants, and other "comfy" clothes.

Not at all like Mikayla, who just exuded confidence and could be something of an instigator. She'd always been that way. Very self-assured to a fault, almost never bucking to the pressures of those around her. Even back when they were kids, she'd never felt ashamed of still playing Pokemon during that awkward stage when it wasn't cool among her friend group, or watching cartoons even into adulthood. Or, for that matter, put much thought into when she should reel herself in. Going out with her friends was fun and all, but she needed to learn to be careful!

She had been chubby when she was a kid, like Brooke. But when she'd gone away to college instead of staying at home like her sister had, she managed to drop the weight (no doubt feeding Brooke's jealousy even more ever since, but que cera). Now that she had settled into her twenties she'd thickened back up again, especially around the belly. Despite what insults her sister might have lobbed at her, she'd always been exceptionally bright. Just a little too into herself for her own good.

It was their parents idea that, instead of selling their house, they should give it to their daughters in hopes of setting them both up for success while they retired upstate.

After all, what could possibly be bad about living in a house that's already paid off and where you know every nook and cranny?

As it turns out, living with your sister in your childhood home wasn't the dream escape that Mr. and Mrs. Wider thought that it would be.

And that's before the plot kicks off—things might get a little tight around here, and in more ways than one...

For starters, which sister are we going to start off with?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3143083-It-Begins