*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the Monsterworld
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3244213-the-Monsterworld
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273316
Survive in a world of massive monsters from Mythology.
Chapter #1

the Monsterworld

    by: punkachu
You don't know how you got here. Hell, no human who ends up here does. One night you just...woke up alone in a world full of creatures of legend... and you've got no idea how to get home or get back...


Lets go through some locations you could of ended up at first perhaps?

Howler's Hill- As far as you can tell you're somewhere akin to the backwoods of the US. Massive trees the size of skyscrapers are the only things that dwarf the monumental homes and convenience store that make up this backwater town. As far as you can tell this place is completely inhabited by two packs of Werewolves who don't seem to get along all that well. And, well, give how you've seen them tear apart any meat they get there hands on, letting these Wolves know you're there isn't a great plan...

Bat's Belfry: You're in a weird fusion of an old, gothic city and modern skyscrapers. Its mostly inhabited by vampires and massive grey Gargoyles. Unbeknownst to you this is the capital city of this part of the Monster world, full of old blood Families who have been pulling the political strings for millenia.

Brimstone Bay: A lava surrounded, modern city filled with Demons. From Succubi who would be all too happy to use you as a toy to Hellhounds and Imps that see you as nothing but a quick snack. But the Frankenstein Corporation's headquarters are also here, and for reason's you can't quite pin down, the Stien's seem to provide both housing and jobs for humans at reasonable rates...you might have managed to make it there

Silver Scream Studios: A movie studio around where Hollywood would be in our world, and the studio is more than happy to use humans to keep monsterous Divas happy...

You have the following choices:

1. Howler's Hill

2. Bat's Belfry

3. Brimstone Bay

4. Silver Scream Studios

5. Other Cities

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3244213-the-Monsterworld