*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193820-A-rescue-gone-wrong
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by c0e
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2193820
Adventurer is rescued by a powerful woman and is now at her mercy (giantess, femdom, etc)

Adventurer is rescued by a powerful woman and is now at her mercy (giantess, femdom, etc)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A young male or female adventurer has just been defeated by a group of goblins. As they fade in and out of consciousness, they are suddenly rescued by a powerful female hero. However, the hero may find himself at the mercy of this woman.

Femdom is the primary theme of this work, though other fetishes that can be used include giantess, mini gts, futa, loli, smothering, maternal play and monster girls. Whether the hero is willing or eventually succumbs to them is up to you.

To help with structuring, each female hero will be categorised at the start based on a classic D&D class. Obviously people are encouraged to create their own girls. But to save time, here are some of the categories to get started.

Barbarian - Hulking towering force of strength. This woman could be an amazon, massive ssbbw or just a straight giantess.

Wizard - Smart characters with a talent for magic. They may use their magic in all kinds of ways such as shrinking the hero or changing their appearance.

Bard - Performance is their talent. Perhaps their songs brainwash the hero or their dancing is made a lot more fun with the hero trapped between their breasts.

Cleric - Believing they are the agents of gods, their divine power may be used to convert the hero by showing how wonderful or scary their god is.

Warlock - Beings who have devoted themselves to a powerful entity, these beings may be more monster than human as they subject the hero to their strange new gifts like a giant cock or tentacles.

In terms what not to write about - Keep the female rescuer in control
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193820-A-rescue-gone-wrong