*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247912-Tiny-Tales
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2247912
A size-changing adventure story featuring different characters. (Read description please!)

A size-changing adventure story featuring different characters. (Read description please!)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is yet another one of those size-related interactive story that most of you probably read about many times before. However, this one is a little different.

You take the role of one out of these five characters (no connections with each other) as they experience many kinds of size-related scenarios (mostly involving shrinking). However, what or how it happens to then will be up to you to decide their fates. Whether it's getting hit by shrinking magic, getting a size-changing device, coming across a group of tiny people, or anything else that doesn't look out of the ordinary; all of these can be all up to you to come up with something clever.

Character list:

-Main Protagonists-

Henry Aaron
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Height: 5'9
Info: A young man living alone in his house. As a employee at the local coffee shop, he is hardworking, but is often lazy at times. He is very interested in size-related stuff and likes to imagine himself being shrunk. He has brown hair and eyes.

Andy Randall
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Height: 5'8
Info: A high school senior who is smart and a bit stubborn. He lives with his mother and two sisters. He has an adventurous side and loves having a good adventure. He has bushy black hair and blue eyes.

Rosalie Easton
Gender: Female
Age: 20
Height: 5'6
Info: A college student who is very attractive and lives with her two roommates. She is shy, quiet and is quite intelligent, but is not too stuck-up or nerdy. She dreams of becoming a writer one day. She has curly brunette hair and hazel eyes.

Olivia Vance
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Height: 5'5
Info: A high school freshmen that lives with her parents, an older brother, and a younger sister. She is a curious and fun-loving teen who loves fashion and hanging out with her friends. She hopes to find a cute boyfriend someday. She has long blonde hair and brown eyes.

Lucas Allan
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Height: 5'10
Info: A high school teacher and busy father of two daughters who is normally calm, but can be easily frustrated. While not working, he can be seen hanging out in random places which causes him to come home late, much to his wife's annoyance. He has reddish hair and green eyes.

-Supporting Characters-

----------Henry Aaron----------

-Arya Family-

Micah
Gender: Male
Age: 41
Height: 5'10
Info: The husband of Nadia and father of Carol and Manny. A large jolly man who likes to joke among his family. He is sometimes seen in the same coffee shop that Henry works at. He has curly black hair and brown eyes.

Nadia
Gender: Female
Age: 38
Height: 5'7
Info: The beautiful wife of Micah and mother of Carol and Manny. The opposite of her husband, she is rather serious and has a no-nonsense personality, but does have her cheerful moments sometimes. Henry sometimes watches her from his house while she works outside. She has long black hair and amber eyes.

Carol
Gender: Female
Age: 11
Height: 4'10
Info: The daughter of Micah and Nadia, and older sister to Manny. She is a young high-spirited girl who loves to play around, but occasionally gets herself in trouble with her mom. She has long black hair with a pink headband and brown eyes.

Manny
Gender: Male
Age: 8
Height: 4'2
Info: The son of Micah and Nadia, and younger brother to Carol. He is a slightly chubby boy who is quite clumsy and not very bright; he also gets hungry easily. He has short hair and amber eyes.

-Co-Workers-

Mandy
Gender: Female
Age: 25
Height: 5'7
Info: Mandy is the coworker of Henry and crush. She is kind and helpful to others. She is not aware of Henry's crush on her and only sees him like a friend to her. While at home, she's often seen working out and doing yoga. She has short blonde hair and amber eyes.

----------Andy Randall----------

-Randall Family-

Opal
Gender: Female
Age: 40
Height: 5'7
Info: She is the mother of Andy and while she is a loving parent, she is clumsy and can be ditzy at times. However, she tries her best at being the best mom her three kids can ever have. She has long black hair and emerald eyes.

Stacie
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Height: 5'6
Info: She is the older sister of Andy and is a student at a medical school, training to be a nurse in the future. She is serious and has a no-nonsense attitude, but she is not above having fun in some occasions. At home, she helps out most of her mother's chores due to her clumsiness. She has long brown hair and emerald eyes.

Melissa
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Height: 5'4
Info: She is the younger sister of Andy and has a very cheerful personality. Like most typical teenage girls her age, she loves to go shopping, meeting cute boys, wearing flashy clothes, and so on; she also happens to really hates bugs. She has short black hair and emerald eyes.

-Smith Family-

Robert
Gender: Male
Age: 39
Height: 5'9
Info: The father of the Smith neighbors. He is a workaholic salesman of a hardware store and as such, he is often short-tempered. He has black short hair and blue eyes.

Odette
Gender: Female
Age: 38
Height: 5'8
Info: The mother of the Smith neighbors. She is the hardworking housewife of the family who is often seen smiling. She has long brunette hair and green eyes.

Tracy
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'6
Info: The elder daughter and oldest child of the family. She is energetic and sometimes rebellious who is a fan of many different kinds of rock bands. She has long black hair in a ponytail and green eyes.

Madison
Gender: Female
Age: 10
Height: 4'8
Info: The youngest daughter and middle child of the family. She is a cute girly girl with a love for horses and is shown to be quite childish. She has brunette hair in braids and blue eyes.

Logan
Gender: Male
Age: 7
Height: 3'7
Info: The only son and youngest child of the family. He is a tough kid who loves to play around outside and is pretty mischievous. He has short black hair and green eyes.

-Friends-

Mac
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Height: 5'8
Info: A friend of Andy who is a genius and is often seen working in his basement. He creates many kinds of crazy inventions and loves to shown them to his friends. He sometimes can go a little too far. He has short chestnut hair and brown eyes.

Emma
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Height: 5'7
Info: The childhood friend of Andy who is very friendly towards him and often worries for him. She shares her friend's love for adventures but is more cautious about it. Has long black hair and yellow eyes.

-Classmates-

Harper
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Height: 5'8
Info: A wealthy young lady who comes from a rich background. She is very beautiful, but is also very unkind towards anyone below her rank, especially towards Andy and Emma. Being one of the biggest beauties in the school, she can easily manipulate others. She has long brunette hair and green eyes.

Jeffery
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Height: 5'10
Info: The school bully who enjoy tormenting weaker kids such as Mac and Norman. He is sometimes seen working for Harper on agonizing you. He also has a crush on Emma. He has short brown hair and black eyes.

Norman
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Height: 5'6
Info: He is a short boy who is timid and easily scared of everything around him. He is also a favorite target of bullying from Jeffery. He has blond hair and hazel eyes.

Jade
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Height: 5'9
Info: The best friend of Emma who is also yet another one of school's great beauties that can rival that of Harper, who both have a fierce rivalry between each other. Aside from that, she is very narcissistic and self-absorbed who is hostile towards anyone she deems inferior to her, and likes getting attention from others. She is often seen wearing attires that reveals her nice body. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Akiko
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Height: 5'6
Info: A foreign exchange student from Japan who is a close friend to both Emma and Andy. She shares the latter's love for adventures but unlike the former, she doesn't seem to mind any crazy things that happens. While she has a cool and calm personality, she is also quite excitable on whatever her friends are up to. She has quite a taste for fashion as she is seen wearing outfits that are inspired by American and Japanese pop culture. She has shoulder-length black hair and gray eyes.

-Schoolmates-

Rondi
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'6
Info: An excitable girl in Andy's school who is often seen with her best friend, Cassie. She loves dancing to her favorite music. Has slightly curly brunette hair (often in a ponytail) and amber eyes.

Cassie
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'6
Info: A friendly girl in Andy's school who is often seen with her best friend, Rondi. She is a romantic who dreams of finding love. Has medium blonde hair and green eyes.

Trish
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Height: 5'8
Info: One of Emma's friends who is an athletic tomboy of the bunch, having a slightly muscular body and tanned skin. Being one of the most fastest members of the track and field team, she is quite popular among her peers. She is also a strong karate fighter. She has short brown hair and black eyes.

Mariana
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'3
Info: One of Emma's friends who is a cute Latina girl that looks very short for her age. Cheerful and upbeat, she loves to be around her friends and other people. She is also a member of the school's cheerleading squad who is very loud and bubbly when cheering. She has long wavy brown hair and blue eyes.

-School Staff-

Ms Kelly
Gender: Female
Age: 35
Height: 5'7
Info: Andy's homeroom teacher who loathes him due to his constant goofing around that greatly annoys her. She is often strict with her student, especially Andy. She has long brunette hair in a ponytail and hazel eyes; she also wears black rimmed glasses.

----------Rosalie Easton----------

-Friends-

Rachel
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Height: 5'6
Info: One of the roommates and best friend of Rosalie of Afro-Caribbean descent. She is athletic and loves to play sports (mostly involving martial arts), making her somewhat an opposite of her more quiet friend as she's more loud and boisterous, and is not very fond of studying. She is also a proud pole vaulter and seems rather sensitive of her smaller boobs. She has wavy brown hair and green eyes.

Brianna
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Height: 5'5
Info: One of the roommates and best friend of Rosalie of Chinese origins. She is very smart and more so than her friend but unlike Rosalie, she seems a little bit too proud of her intelligence much to her friend's annoyance. However, she doesn't let it get the best of her and still help them out whether they need so. She is often found reading books and/or eating some junk food. She has long black hair and blue eyes; she also wears rounded glasses.

-Apartment Managers-

Brad
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Height: 5'9
Info: The uncle of Tyler and who acts like a fatherly figure to the girls; although, he is also something of an object of their affections. He has blond hair and grey eyes.

----------Olivia Vance----------

-Vance Family-

Thomas
Gender: Male
Age: 41
Height: 5'9
Info: He is the father of Olivia who works as a constriction worker and is rather carefree and a bit absentminded. He is very muscular and is extremely proud of his muscles. He can be seen lifting some weight and removing his shirt outside to show off, much to the embarrassment of his family. He has spiky black hair and brown eyes.

Maria
Gender: Female
Age: 39
Height: 5'8
Info: She is the mother of Olivia who works as a clerk for a radio company. She is a friendly woman, but also has a short-temper and gets easily annoyed by her family's antics especially both Olivia and Thomas. Despite all of that, she still loves her precious family. She has long blonde hair and hazel eyes.

John
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Height: 5'10
Info: He is the older brother of Olivia who is very popular in college and is quite ace at many things. He enjoys teasing his younger sister alot just to rub everything he does on her face. His favorite hobby is driving around with his sport car. He has blond hair and brown eyes.

Katie
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Height: 4'10
Info: She is the younger sister of Olivia who greatly admires her older siblings. She is a sassy little kid who is often full of energy and likes to play outdoors. She is seen to be very talented at dancing. She has short black hair and hazel eyes.

-Classmates-

Sydney
Age: 16
Height: 5'7
Info: The school's most popular student and Olivia's archnemesis. Snobbish and obnoxious, she constantly looks down at others below her and loves to show-off, especially to Olivia and her friends. Both she and Olivia have a fierce rivalry against each other as they often compete against each other in a variety of different ways. She has shoulder-length raven hair and green eyes.

-Schoolmates-

Daniel
Age: 15
Height: 5'6
Info: A short boy who is a student in Olivia's school. He is timid and easily nervous at things, but he is also quite smart. Occasionally, he sometimes seen trying to quietly obverse girls from afar. He has black hair and blue eyes.

----------Lucas Allan----------

-Allan Family-

Suzy
Gender: Female
Age: 33
Height: 5'8
Info: The wife of Lucas who gets irritated by his consent late actives. She is very pretty and quite attractive for a mother of two. While she loves her family, she is quite strict towards them, including her husband. She has wavy chestnut hair and amber eyes.

Jenny
Gender: Female
Age: 11
Height: 4'9
Info: She is the older daughter of Lucas who acts very mischievous and sometimes a troublemaker at best. She acts similar to a typical preteen girl and likes to hang out with her friends. She has chestnut hair and green eyes.

Sarah
Gender: Female
Age: 8
Height: 4'0
Info: She is younger daughter of Lucas who is sweet and fun-loving girl. She is very playful and have a strange sense of imagination. She looks up to her older sister and hopefully to grow up as cool as her. She has reddish hair and amber eyes.

-School Staff-

Danna
Gender: Female
Age: 32
Height: 5'8
Info: The science teacher working at the high school. She is also a scientist that worked on many unusual projects She has brunette hair tied to a bun and hazel eyes; she also wears red frame glasses.

-Other Characters-

Dr. Maguffle
Gender: Male
Age: 41
Height: 5'11 (from tiny perspective); 2 mm (from giant perspective)
Info: A brilliant tiny scientist who enjoys studying humans while accompanied by two young researchers. His character varies depending on each stories. He has gray hair and hazel eyes.

Lucy
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Height: 5'6 (from tiny perspective); 2 inches (from giant perspective)
Info: A blue fairy who is the leader of a group of fairies that live in a variety of places which depends on each stories. She has short red hair and purple eyes.

Mindy
Gender: Female
Age: 20
Height: 5'4 (from tiny perspective); 2 inches (from giant perspective)
Info: A yellow fairy who is a member of Lucy's group. Shy and overly-sensitive, she gets frighten and worrisome pretty easily. She has long orange hair and red eyes.

Andrea
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Height: 5'6 (from tiny perspective); 2 inches (from giant perspective)
Info: A green fairy who is a member of Lucy's group. She is a tomboy who is athletic, but is also short-tempered. She has blue hair tied in a ponytail and yellow eyes.

Vivian
Gender: Female
Age: 22
Height: 5'8 (from tiny perspective); 2 inches (from giant perspective)
Info: A red fairy who is a member of Lucy's group. A proud beauty queen, she takes good care of her looks and figure. She has jet black hair and orange eyes.

Irma
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Height: 5'9 (from tiny perspective); 2 inches (from giant perspective)
Info: An orange fairy who is a member of Lucy's group. An energetic and upbeat girl, but is not very intelligent. She has sky-blue short hair and green eyes.

Tiffany
Gender: Female
Age: 20
Height: 5'5 (from tiny perspective); 2 inches (from giant perspective)
Info: A purple fairy who is a member of Lucy's group. A genius of the group, she usually does the planning to the others. She has short pink hair tied by a red headband and blue eyes.

The character list will be updated for every character that has been added just in case someone wants to use them.

And now for the rules:

1. You can go ahead and switch some POVs among other characters, but make sure to still keep the focus on the chosen character at all times.

2. Your character can spent about 5 chapters being unaffected or experience no size scenarios in the beginning of each stories. After this, there must be something to get the story going.

3. All chapters with the chosen protagonists must be 2nd point of view.

4. You can add some additional personalities on the chosen character as long as it doesn't contradict their original personalities. The same can go for the other characters too.

5. Any sort of fetishes are allowed but as long it still focusing on the main theme of the story.

6. Please use decent grammar and make sure it's detailed enough to understand what's happening.

7. Please make sure the chapter is written in paragraph and not some quickly written chapter with less sentences.

By 1/22/23, all chapters must have about 200 words or more.


8. Ending is allowed but try not to do so until much later.

9. No pointless barrage of choice chapters. The only chapter you can do that is from the beginning of each of the character's stories. You cannot create an "Other opinion" choice in the middle of the story.

10. With stories involving young characters, please do not go too extreme with lewd-like contents.

11. No rebirthing themed stories (Insertion is okay).

12. No gross toilet stuff which includes poop, pee, diaper and many others.

These aren't rules, but more of recommendations:

1. The character all live in the same setting and can even have encounters with each other. However, just make sure the focus is still the chosen protagonist.

2. I want to make this story a little different by adding lots of unusual themes to it so I want you all to add some creativity for your chapters. You can add lots of fantasy stuff like tiny people, aliens, fairies, mad scientists, ghosts, and even portals to parallel universes. I don't want it to be yet another story about someone shrinking for no reason. So go out there and try to create some clever stories.

Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247912-Tiny-Tales