*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779307-Love-and-Lust
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Romance/Love · #1779307
Philosophical, possibly cynical, musings on the nature of Love and Lust
Fall soft desires of chastened love, as softly as a lovers breath exhaled in sighing passion.

Hold fast the heart of wanton lust, fast beating in a greying dusk for someone undiscovered.

The aching soul that knows no bounds where love and lust collide 'neath the sheets so clean, so cool, does dream a sweet enactment through the power of imagination. But if love was ever sweet and true and life was ever young and new then love and lust would ne’er be two, but one endless fascination and desires never chastened. The world ever constant turns and ‘neath the velvet star strewn skies desiring arms that reach for love with hearts full filled with soft desires will ever be mistaken.

Tis lust not love that drives the world.

Soft silken threads of desire and sex wind round hot exhaling flesh longing to be sated ‘neath the sheets so cool, so clean, inflamed by lustful thoughts.  And love, that sweet and chastened state beguiled by longings pure as sighing breath, is nothing but a dream envisioned by us all.
© Copyright 2011 Barnaby Aloysius (barnaby3009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779307-Love-and-Lust