*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796027-Room-315
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1796027
Only the hotel manager knows what goes on in room 315...
He stood looking down at his latest victim. The blood trickled slowly through the floorboards dripping onto the room below. The man's rage subsided and a small flicker of a smile slid across his face. He loved that feeling. The pure adrenaline rush after a kill. To him it was the buzz he craved.

He placed the lifeless body of the young woman on some plastic tarpaulin that he had left folded perfectly in the corner of the room and wrapped the body in one quick movement. Satisfied that his urge had subsided, he reached down into his holdall and lifted out the neatly pressed suit he had prepared earlier.

Once dressed in his dark navy suit he gazed at himself in the mirror. He reached into the holdall and lifted out a badge which said 'hotel manager' and placed it on his suit jacket. He turned to the mirror and smoothed back his blonde hair, straightened his jacket and left room 315 locking the door firmly behind him.
© Copyright 2011 Nasreen Chaudhary (mamacitanaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796027-Room-315