*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1113385-The-TranforMansion-A-Girls-Tale/cid/704150-The-Makeup-Table-OR-Drawer-of-Noses
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1113385
A female perspective on the mansion that will "Change You"
This choice: The Makeup Table  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Makeup Table OR Drawer of Noses

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
"W-what?" You ask, still a bit stunned at the talking rubber duck.

"Look, just trust me, it's fun, and will be a new experience, to be sure. Just go over there."

You walk over, and you see a table filled with different makeup trays and brushes.

"What do I do?" You ask cautiously. This seemed very strange.

"Try the top drawer. Inside you should find..."

You open it and find a collection of rubber clown "...Noses?"

"Yep. Now, try one on, just for the heck of it. You won't regret it, I promise."

You decide that you might as well, because things can't get weirder than a Rubber Duck talking to you. You look in the drawer and reach in and draw out...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Big Red One

2. A Smaller Pink One

*Noteb*
3. A Huge Purple One

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1113385-The-TranforMansion-A-Girls-Tale/cid/704150-The-Makeup-Table-OR-Drawer-of-Noses