*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/960298-Shikas-owners
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Shika's owners.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Shika's owners.

    by: Unknown
Shikamaru stirred slowly as he heard sounds outside Tsunade's office, she had come back and by the sounds of the giggling and laughter approaching she had brought two more female ninjas. At the door stood Anko, Kurenai and of course Tsunade.
"There he is" Tsunade said in a cruel tone. Kurenai giggled slighty as she and the other two ninja's stepped into the office.
"Well Shikamaru, meet your other owners, i'm sure you'll get to know them well, hopefully you learn some respect." Tsunade said with authority.
"Hm, Tsunade you always think up such exciting and sinister punishments." Anko said with her eyes fluttering.
Shikamaru felt his cheeks redden as Anko and Kurenai came into the room and sat down next to him.

The two sat either side of him squeezing into him they giggled, making Shikamaru felt incredibly embarrassed and his face redden even more.
"Well how should we begin girls" Tsunade asked while placing her feet up on her desk inches from Shikamaru's face - the smell beginning to waft into his nose.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/960298-Shikas-owners