*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2157177-Georgia-the-shemale-former-teacher
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Georgia, the shemale former teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Georgia, the shemale former teacher

    by: Terranvoid
“Georgia, it's your turn. Please give your presentation,” Allison says, smiling as the sexy brunette stood up, sliding the limbless Stephenie into her seat, her still hard cock tenting her skirt, “Yes, Miss Allison.” She says, a slight hesitation in her voice, seeming to have some trouble with her arousal from the earlier presentations.

In a flurry of clicks, Georgia's form shifts as she walks to the front of the classroom. Her brown hair vanished as her head shifts into a cock. Muzzle-like, her eyes set into the glans, the slit acting like a mouth. Her double-d's pushing into luscious F-cups as a second pair of breasts grows out underneath them, her nipples morphing into hard, 6-inch long cocks poking through holes in her tank-top. Her skirt has flipped up over her 3 hard foot long cocks. Her fingers and thumb all shift into flexible cocks as well. She's obviously smiling as she finishes her walk, each of her cocks beading with pre.

Allison's mind races over her options, trying to figure out what to do before Georgia's presentation finishes. Maybe make it so that Bryce had made her “condition” worse, instead of helping like she wanted to. Maybe merge a student with her. A living cock could be a lot of fun. Or she could become a much more sexual being herself.

As Allison comes to a decision and starts using the remote, Georgia speaks, the entire class oblivious to the changes happening to their teacher. “I'm not quite sure what to say besides I love cocks. Once I started masturbating, I wanted to have more and more. I'm not done transforming either, I just can't afford to have every change I want done at once.” Georgia caresses the side of her “head” with her fingers with a shiver, “I guess most of you know that my cocks are all orgasmically linked, too. If one of them cums, they all cum. Trust me, the more orgrasms you can have at once, the better things are. I say everyone should make their bodies more orgasmic. I'm actually curious if I could set up a non-profit transformation company to do just that.”

You have the following choices:

1. Allison modifies Bryce

2. Allison uses a student to change herself

*Noteb*
3. Allison goes a different route

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2157177-Georgia-the-shemale-former-teacher