*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sits on you
  2. Curiosity
  3. Finding safety
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2274469-Sits-on-you
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Sits on you

    by: spark
Instead of eating you, she decided that she had more, "special" needs at the moment. Frightened as you are, you can't seem to be able to move your legs. Turning around, the husky presented you with a perfect view of her backside. Above you you could see her puckering hole, in addition to her glistening pussy, which was dropping large globs of fluid on you at the moment. You stare up in terror at what is about to happen. All of a sudden, the female drops her rear on you, smothering you under her pussy causing you to crash onto your back. She grinds back and forth, pushing you against all of her soft pussy flesh. The dog goes faster, building up to her climax. The husky whines as she gets closer and closer. You are being covered in her fluids, and there's so much more to come. She lets out a small yelp as she climaxes on your small body, drenching you in her femcum. As she climaxes, she pushes down on you hard, and you can feel the contractions in her pussy as she clenches her muscles. She continues to grind on your body, spurting more fluids out of her lovehole, leaving not an inch of you dry. You now lay in a pile of doggy femcum, too stunned to do anything. The husky has stood up now, leaving a string of cum from the puddle you are in all the way up to her vagina. Regaining your senses, you stand up and try to run. Unfortunately, the husky isn't finished with you. She wants to keep her new little toy. Before you can get away, she slams her rear back down on you, making a big squelch. She shoves you up her...

You have the following choices:

1. Pussy

2. Tailhole

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spark (UN: spark908 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2274469-Sits-on-you