*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929413-Battling-101/cid/1696323-Wandering-Blademaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1929413
A world where the strongest survive, 101 of them are recognized as the strongest
This choice: Shizu Irie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wandering Blademaster

    by: Runic
Name: Irie Shizu
Age: 27
Gender: male
Nationality: Japanese
Description: Average height, slim, black medium length hair, black eyes, white. Wearing long-sleeve green shirt, black pants, and black shoes. Also has a backpack which is filled with different stuff from emergency supplies to a flare gun.
Weapon: Katana (Strong enough to withstand bullets without denting)
Special: A master swordsman. Has extremely advanced hand-eye coordination and movement, enabling the ability to actually block bullets and he also can refract light with his katana and cause a sudden flash of light, confusing and blinding his opponents. He is also a beast master, a person who has massive experience with all types and kinds of animals.
Fact: He really has been around the world and so there is a high chance he may know certain people in the Rankings...or at least people who know them.

Side-Note: He has a white wolf companion named Sora...and he can talk...well why the heck not?

Story: Shizu is what you would consider either a wanderer or a nomad that had first went on his journey when his mother died when he was at a young age and his father can be easily described as the biggest douche that has ever lived. As a child to adulthood he has been through many hardships, encountered people of many types, and been through many places and have learned from all of that and gained much experience. Mid-way he had met his companion in a forest that had significant mystical powers AKA It looked incredibly insane and beautiful. In that forest did one giant plot event happened which I don't want to mention here. Another thing to know is that, although he was taught about the 'rules of vengeance' he still went on to have revenge on his father, which someone had already done it for him. Following him now, he rides in a dune buggy with his companion and just rides where ever the non-existent road takes him...which it leads up to the top of a giant mountain.

You have the following choices:

1. This character

*Noteb*
2. New Character

*Noteb*
3. New Character

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runic (UN: runicwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929413-Battling-101/cid/1696323-Wandering-Blademaster