*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gym!
  2. Abducted By School
  3. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2586333-Gym
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Gym!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gym!

    by: Kool Kid
"Go ahead and get changed into your uniform hun" said the lady behind the desk
"But it says here that I have gym first" Rebecca replied, still somewhat confused
"In that case, you'll see your gym uniform at the bottom of the bag" she said with a smile
After being pointed in the direction of the gym and being told not to change until she gets to the locker room. Rebecca walked down a long hall to the gym. To her dismay, as she changed in the locker room, she found the only clothes being a blue sports bra and spandex, other than her uniform. She figured there must have been a mix up and they had left out the rest of her clothes. Just then, another girl walked by clad in the same outfit.
"Excuse me" she said sheepishly "Do you think you could tell the teacher I'm missing the rest of my uniform"
"But...your wearing your uniform" she said puzzled
"THIS is our uniform?!!" Rebecca asked in amazement.
The girl giggled "You must be new here," she concluded "my name is Rachel,,,what's yours?"
"Rebecca" she said, relieved to have made a friend "So why are we all wearing no clothes, and are there any boys in there?"
"Nope, just the girls and Coach Imani" she said "the boys are in the other gym"
"Okay, that's a relief" As the two girls walked out, they see that the girls have started, with one group doing wrestling...with weird looking techniques. Another group was doing advanced stretching (yoga) with spotters for some reason. And everyone else was outside playing...tag?
"RACHEL!" the teacher called "I need you to spot yoga. And you...newbie go ahead and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kool Kid (UN: kool_kid6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2586333-Gym