*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mall
  2. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1754997-The-Mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: at the Shopping Mall to meet Mary and Gary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Mall

    by: Sleeper
You were at the mall entrance waiting for Mary and Gary to show up. You didn't mind the wait, most of the people were in too much of a rush to even look at you and none of the little kids really tried to play with you unless you were inside the mall. Because of your small size many of the security guards think of you as a kid but they have gotten used to you and don’t ask if you are lost unless they have just gotten hired. Without much to do you just sat on the bench in the shade waiting for them to show up. The real problem was Gary. He liked to play pranks on you but none of them had been really bad… yet. Mary was always able to keep him in line but sometimes she isn't looking he does something to you. He never does it for very long but some are just mean. There are times when you get along with him. You both like video games and T.V. but after that you two are almost completely different. He is in to the sports and other kinds of things like that. You never could play sports and never found watching them any fun so you just read a lot so you and him kind of hit heads once in a while but Mary is there to stop it from getting to bad… most of the time.

You were looking through your wallet at the money you have saved up so you could buy a gift for Mary. You get a feeling of being watched look up and see…

You have the following choices:

1. Mary and Gary.

2. A little kid with a big grin.

3. A security guard that you don’t know.

4. Andrew and Steven.

5. Someone else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sleeper (UN: sleeping_imp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1754997-The-Mall