*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Macro Pony World
  2. Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/2875671-Macro-Pony-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2208031
You are a human who arrives in Equestria by mysterious means
This choice: Macro Pony  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Macro Pony World

    by: consdragon43
You are currently walking down the badly lit back street late one summer evening, this path is one you are very familiar with, as you walk down this route home everyday after your shift at the local food store for your village. You start to think about what you are going to do once you get back home, but your mind wonders to admiring the best time of the year, which in your opinion is a soft, warm summer's evening You tend to sit on your porch swing and listen to all the sounds that a company you. You can almost guaranty that of distant dogs barking at something, the neighbours cars coming and going down the street. You love to simply close your eyes, and truly take in all your other senses, the smell of the summer air, the sounds of all the cars, animals and even the breeze hitting the maple trees nearby.

Your daydream was interrupted as a small floating light enters your field of vision, a small ball of light floating towards you. Your first guess was it is simply a really big firefly that was trying to find the closest pond to your location, however you didn't hear any wing beats. Then you thought you was too tired after your 14 hour shift, so you decide to rub your eyes in order to clarify your vision. However, with your eyes closed, you fail to notice the ball of light touches your chest and then disappear.

Once you have rubbed your eyes for a good 10 seconds, you pry them open, hoping to find the light has simply gone away, while you did find the light no where else in sight, you couldn't help but to find your mouth dropping as you find yourself in a gigantic....

You have the following choices:

1. Bedroom

*Noteb*
2. Market Square

3. Shop

4. Thrown Room

5. Home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 consdragon43 (UN: consdragon43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/2875671-Macro-Pony-World