|Happy World Smile Day! Share a list of ten things that make you smile.
1. Finishing a project
2. Talking to a sibling--can this count for 5? I mean, talking to Maddie is more smiley than just about anything I know, except maybe talking to Joyce or Rachel or Rose or Lorenzo. Right now, they're all so far away, although I'm going to see Rachel fairly soon. And Rose is coming home at the beginning of next month. That's a smile right there.
3. Nieces--I have four and a half right now.
4. Nephews--I have eleven and a half. So they should count for more smiles . . . maybe . . .
5. My sister is having twins. Potentially any day now (we're pretty sure at this point that one is a girl but the other is only probably a boy)
6. Mama has this sly sense of humor that means she seldom laughs. We have made it a mission to trick her into laughing. Maddie is the best at it, of course.
7. Dad is terribly punny. But I smile at him anyway.
8. Lawn ducks. Yes, there's a story here. Joyce and I were wandering through ebay a while ago, and managed to end up on a group of listings for clothes for lawn ducks. Not the lawn ducks themselves, but clothes to dress the lawn ducks as they were sitting on the lawn . . . we seriously laughed for ages.
9. Being warm--not hot, just warm. We don't go by whether Rhyssa is cold.
10. Painting my toenails gold.