*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009918-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-265-Cat-Lap
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1009918 added May 9, 2021 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 265, Cat Lap

It is Sunday morning, Mother's Day. The better half has talked to the kids this morning. They all live about two hours away. We do see them at times. But they all work a lot and are busy with there own families. I miss seeing them. I do run out of things to say on the phone, and I do not like to talk on the phone. I avoid it as much as I can. I think it is the lack of seeing the Body language when on the phone. I always feel uncertainty and limitedness when on the telephone.

Yesterday and Thursday I was over at my brothers house and helped him with his garage sale. It is a four hour drive back and forth. I think he did decent with sales. He is blind and his wife is diabetic and has been having small strokes so can not help much. I was glad to help but I am glad it is over. I was beat when I got back here last evening.

Today will be another busy day. I have a long to do list so I am forcing myself to take the time now to sit down and write. I want to get the Celery planted before it starts raining. We did really need the recent rain, but I have to plant also. The farmers paradox It is always to dry or too wet. Then I need to do a bonanza listing, I am trying to do one a day, Notice I said trying. Then I need to start doing some work on perennials and mulching. Then there is Ant granules to put down, maybe the wife can do that. And auction goes off this evening and I have a couple of bids in. and I am sure many fill in as the day goes along.

But God has provided me this nice day and I am determine to use it well. And I can here the wild dogs in the background. But wait, I can't do anything now, Luna just jumped on my lap and will not let me up. I hope you have a Great Day Also.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009918-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-265-Cat-Lap