*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018648-Turmoil
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1018648 added October 3, 2021 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Turmoil
I thought my life would calm down after my mom passed, but that hasn't happened, at least not yet. First I had to come to grips with my mothers passing, then we had to go down and clean out her room. I had my wife and two daughters along with my granddaughter to help me. They took care of everything and I was just window dressing. The funeral was next and I needed to make sure everything was in order, at the Funeral Home and Cemetery. When I started looking into splitting the Estate, my brother wanted to let his portion pass to his kids with out him touching the money. It doesn't work that way, so we are now in process of splitting it up.

My over all health has been fair, considering the stress I put myself under. The doctor had me start the Eliquis again and I started bleeding again. So he took me off the aspirin and Eliquis and I see the doctor again on Tuesday. I don't feel bad and I've begun walking a mile and 1/2 daily. I do seem to have issue with my going to the bathroom. What I've experienced the last few weeks is not normal for me.

I went to Church today and the sermon was about Worrying Too Much. We try to make a plan and then ask God to go along with our plan. We need to let go, and let God make the decisions on how your life plays out. The Sermon certainly hit a cord with me. I need to remind myself to keep God in the forefront of my life.

One step at a time, one day at time.

Life Is Good - God Bless


© Copyright 2021 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018648-Turmoil