*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032871-523-525
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1032871 added May 26, 2022 at 1:17am
Restrictions: None
5/23-5/25
picture for forum

5/23/2022
Prompt
Since next Monday is Memorial Day, Do you believe you can still speak to the dead once they are gone? What is your view of Saints and Sainthood?

I realize that many people believe in saints and saint hood. I personally don't believe we should pray to our dead. I won't say that you can't speak to them. Are they aware of it? I don't know. However, I do believe we should only pray to God (including God the Father, The Holy Spirit, and Jesus). I feel that when we pray or ask favors of anyone or anything else, we are putting them in the position and authority of God. If God is the ultimate authority, why bother asking anyone else?

5/24/2022
prompt
Let's write about Jesus and the difference he has made in our lives.

Jesus Christ has redeemed me from my sins. He is preparing a place in Heaven for my soul when my body dies. He has repaired my relationship with God the Father and has given me the ability to also become a child of God. He has made a huge difference in my life now. I am daring to dream again. I have a new hope. I can face tomorrow just because he lives.

5/25/2022
prompt
Write about the story of King Solomon.

King Solomon was made king after his father David. I find it interesting that he is also the son of Bathsheba, Urriah's wife before David had him killed. He was the wisest man on earth at that time. Because of his being king and his wisdom, he also had many riches. God gave him riches and wisdom because he originally asked God for wisdom to lead God's people.

© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032871-523-525