*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033054-526-530
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1033054 added May 30, 2022 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
5/26-5/30
picture for forum

5/26
prompt
In your opinion, what is the best Christian movie you have seen and why?

I Am Not Ashamed is the best so far that I have seen. Here is the review of it that I wrote in my Rising Star program, "Review of I Am Not Ashamed.

5/27
prompt
How has God provided for you lately?

He has provided food, shelter, clothing. He is my constant and steady companion. He is my help when I need him. He is my anchor. He is my everything. What has he not provided? He provides my everything!

5/28
prompt
Do something for someone to show them you value them like Jesus values them, and then write about the experience. What did you do? How did it make you feel? How did the other person respond? Etc...

I try to do this with everyone every day. Today, I helped an elderly neighbor when they had fallen out of bed. Yesterday, I carried in her groceries. I try to put other's needs before my own within reason. Most of the time it is well received. Rarely, I get a negative reaction sometimes. It always makes me feel good to love others.

5/30
prompt
Write about someone you can share your faith with during the month of June. How will you approach them? Write out a plan. What are your concerns and what can you do about them? etc...

This is a good question even for me. There are a lot of people I know that don't know the Lord like I do. I am doing 2 network marketing businesses, and I can't help but notice the similarities in Christian soul winning. I think one of these days I need to write about how Christianity and network marketing are similar. It's really rather interesting when you think about it.

I would like to use my new network marketing skills to witness to others. There is a lot of negativity associated with it, but it isn't all bad. I am learning so much. Even if I don't make a lot of money at it, I value the things and skills I am learning from it. That in itself is worth the investment to get started in the business of network marketing.

© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033054-526-530