*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/148743-Adventures-in-Real-Estate
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #274453
A Journal of my adventures in the world I inhabit while I'm asleep.
#148743 added February 19, 2002 at 12:50am
Restrictions: None
Adventures in Real Estate
I'm walking across a snow-encrusted parking lot towards a large real estate office building. I'm here looking for a better apartment to rent. A woman I recognize is walking out of the building. "Oh, hi!" she says.

It's Cheryl, a woman I met a couple months ago, shortly after I got divorced. She'd spent a night at my apartment back then, but she didn't want to give me her number. "I'll stop by and surprise you sometime," she'd said, but she never returned. I was disappointed, I thought we'd hit it off pretty good.

She walks up to me now, and wraps her arms around me. She kisses me passionately, pushing her breasts into me, causing a familiar and predictable reaction. She pushes me back a little, holding me at arms length. "I'm sorry I never called you," she says. "I just can't get into commitments, long term relationships get stale. Being spontaneous is so much more exciting, don't you agree?" She says, playfully grabbing at my crotch.

Before I can answer, she asks: "So, what are you doing here?"

"Looking for an apartment, and you?"

"I'm an agent, I work here." She replies, taking my hand and leading me into the office.

"I have a potential buyer here for one of our development homes, I'd like to show him the model," she says to the man behind the desk. He hands her a ring of keys.

Once we're back outside, I tell her: "I can't afford to buy a house! With my alimony and child support payments, I can barely afford an apartment!"

"But my boss doesn't know that," she says, smiling suggestively.

She leads me across a lot behind the office building to the model home. "Did you know that model homes are fully furnished?" she says.

We step inside and she locks the door. She leads me down the hallway past the living room. "You must have a look at the master bedroom on our new model," she says, "I'm sure I can show you something in there that you'll likeā€¦"

© Copyright 2002 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/148743-Adventures-in-Real-Estate