|To protect any page(s) with a passkey:
1. Create or edit the particular item you wish to passkey.
2. Set a passkey in the Create/Edit area of that item.
3. Save the item.
4. Open your website and view the page you have protected. Verify that you have set it up correctly by clicking to view it. You should have to enter a passkey to view it.
5. To edit the look of the page when it asks for the passkey, head to your Premium Plus pulldown menu and choose Edit: /Text under the Web Site / Domain Name area.
6. Follow the instructions under Passkey Required.
7. Click Go.
8. View your changes by reloading the page on your website.