*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287872-Prom-and-Occupation
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#287872 added April 26, 2004 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
Prom and Occupation
Current Mood: Well, I have a headache and I'm pretty cranky

Current Music: None, but I am watching Degrassi!

Yea, so I have a job now. I'm sure everyone is ever so proud of me. I am the new hostess at IHOP. It doesn't open for another month or so, but hey, I have a job. It actually really sucks because I have nothing to do until then. Shane's working and I am not. I'm gonna be bored out of my mind.

I'll even be able to look forward to Mondays now also. Why you ask? BECAUSE IT'S PAY DAY! Hell yea.

I went to prom with Shane on Saturday. It was so hot - in the only un-air conditioned room in the entire building, the gym. It was also extremely crowded. We didn't even dance. I sort of regret it now, but we did when we got back to his house.

The theme was "A Night on the Red Carpet." I didn't know what that even meant until that night. It's like the movie stars red carpet. We even had to walk down one with all these people yelling and taking pictures. Of course the couple in front of us had their picture taken by just about everybody with a camera.

I didn't want to leave, but I did. I just felt sort of rude for leaving an hour after I got there. It was just because we spent so much money on the tickets (45 for a couple) and our outfits, that it all seemed to go to waste. Oh well. It's still nice to say I actually went.

*Only 301 days until I am 18!*

--------------------------------------------

One day you will ask me what means more to me, you or my life. I will say, "my life," and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

© Copyright 2004 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287872-Prom-and-Occupation