*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317722-Yeah-another-entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#317722 added December 12, 2004 at 2:19pm
Restrictions: None
Yeah another entry
I never make more than one entry a day. But I am in a writing mood. I think I need to work on my book. But I need to wrap Christmas presents and I need to do the wash. I am not very motivated to do any of the latter. My hubby has gone to a funeral out of town. I would have gone but it was just too hard to be off work and with the kids and all. There is no one to take care of them as all relatives able are going to the funeral. My mom is not able anymore and my sister is just too busy with her own. So I hope I do not have a stupid dream since hubby is gone. I dreamed last night I watched a plane crash over Lake Harding and the person was killed. I was in school as a teacher and had to tell the others. It was stupid. I try to figure out the meaning of dreams but I don't know about that one except maybe the fear of losing someone close to death or something. I do feel that at times.. esp with mom being sick lately.
© Copyright 2004 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317722-Yeah-another-entry