by Soul sister
Ok so I am addicted...
|Quirky things about me. (makes me sound like a hypercontr-act (spelling) but it is all true.
1. I break out in hives daily. Heat, nerves and exercise set it off. I am allergic to something but have not pinned that part of it down even after 20 years of this.
2. When I am getting sick, as in needing an antibody-- My thumb starts acting up. First it starts itching. Over a few days, it gets red and dry and then gets fever in it. Weird. But I know from it when I am sick.
3. I get vertigo from eating cheese. This is the newest my quirks. I mean can't walk --eat dirt--type vertigo.
4. My tongue is geographically when i am sick or eat something sour.
5. I take allegra for my hives but now my body is having firbromyalia. CAUSE- allergra. Can't go without an antihistimine or I welt up in hives. So I walk around like an old lady stiff!!
6. Once I heard a radio station through the feelings in my teeth. I could feel the vibration too coming off the feeling onto my tongue. No I am not mental. It really happened.
Any of these quirky things ever happen to you or am I the only weird one!!!
4. I get