*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339075-My-Take-on-Homosexuality
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#339075 added April 4, 2005 at 5:32pm
Restrictions: None
My Take on Homosexuality
Current Mood: happy it's finally warm out!!

Current Music: On the Way Down - Ryan Cabrerra

It's been 2 years with Shane - on Friday! Wow. I can't believe I made it. I almost didn't think I was going to because of last October. But things are better now. Much better.

Anyway. I have been reading for the last half hour a post about how marriages aren't very sacred anymore on this website I go to frequently. Somehow it turned into a gay marriage debate. Ok - not debate, but an argument. This one guy, who is gay, screams at anyone who shows the slightest sign that they may not believe in gay marriages are right.

I saw the word "ignorant," "Christians are the root of all evil," "if you don't believe in gay marriages, you're as bad as a Nazi," etc. This guy was the rudest person I had ever seen. So what if someone doesn't have the same OPINION as you - that is no way to "debate" or respond.

This kid (he's only 13 or so) should grow up and act mature if he ever wants to be taken seriously. Speaking of his age - I do not believe a child (especially a hormone raging teenager) would know if they were gay or not. I'm sorry, but it's just stupid.

This one girl I know was raped when she was younger and well, seemed to "crave" sex all the time after and she would go to girls and guys. She didn't know what she was doing was wrong because she was sooo young, she was just confused and sexually frustrated and I think that's how it is with gay people. (Notice: I say "I think").

They haven't found the right opposite sex person to really do "it" for them. That's what I believe. Or some may grow up with gay parents and yes, I think that can have a huge impact on a child. A child does not need to live in an environment like that. I don't care how loving the "parents" may be, if they loved their "child" they would spare it the humiliation and confusion that it WILL encounter.

I don't care if people agree with me, I wish they would just listen to what I have to say and when they respond, be polite and nice about it - not condescending and rude. I'm sure I'm not the most polite person, but I really do try to be. :)


--------------------------------------------

Good fences make good neighbors.

© Copyright 2005 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339075-My-Take-on-Homosexuality