*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452111-You-Wait-You-Die
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#452111 added September 1, 2006 at 9:04pm
Restrictions: None
You Wait, You Die.
Current Mood: very energetic

Current Music: Little Big Town playing over and over in my head


I'm sick of people giving me grief because I'm getting married next year...at 19 - well, technically I'll be 20. But still, age shouldn't matter. I love Shane and I shouldn't have to wait for everyone to get settled on the idea. I mean, you wait, you die. There's no point in waiting years and years. I feel ready now!

*sigh* I'm just so annoyed with my mother all, "Oh you're gonna have to do this or that next year and if you're not willing to now - then maybe you shouldn't get married." Fuck off, mom! Gosh! What have I ever done to you that I can't get a heartfelt congratulations from you? Why can't you EVER be happy for me!! Ugh!!

I'm just so...iffy about it sometimes. Mostly because of her and other people's opinions on MY relationship with Shane. It's partly because it's so expensvie to live nowadays that I don't know how we'll afford it. Even 5 years from now. *sigh*

Life sucks...then you die. (That phrase sometimes never gets old.

--------------------------------------------

Good fences make good neighbors.

© Copyright 2006 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452111-You-Wait-You-Die