*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526228-Monday---2nd-entry---dont-forget-to-read-both
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#526228 added August 6, 2007 at 3:52pm
Restrictions: None
Monday - 2nd entry - don't forget to read both
You know, something has been bothering me. Back when all the drama was going on and allegations were made about a certain member not actually being sick, some things were said that have me bothered. A few people have made comments since then, too.

If you feel that you have been wronged, mistreated, harassed or otherwise unjustly bothered by someone with a blue or purple case, would you drop me a line?

Or if you reported another member (any case color) for harassment and the issue has not been resolved, drop me a line as well.

A few people mentioned not knowing which moderators they could trust because they don't know if they're in a clique. I'm not, and I've always had a heart for newbies. Some of you can attest to that, since I was among the first to welcome you to the site.

I thought about putting up a survey, but that would probably get way too much attention. I thought if I quietly offered my support, you could just pass the word.

I cannot promise that I can help anyone, but I will listen. It may be that you don't understand the workings of the site or the what the position of moderator can and cannot do. But if you have truly been unjustly wronged, I will do what I can to help. It may not be much, mind you. Since...I'm not in any cliques. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526228-Monday---2nd-entry---dont-forget-to-read-both