*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597535-isnt-it-funny
Rated: GC · Book · Other · #1450453
this is not a story or a poem. this is where i talk about whatever the hell i want.
#597535 added July 20, 2008 at 6:48pm
Restrictions: None
isnt it funny?
i just looked at the things ive written in my blog and isnt it funny how we change our minds about things?
a week ago i just wanted to be the single friend that doesnt want a relationship and now that ive met this girl, tobi, im on that roller coaster again.
there was this...moment...last night where everything seemed perfect. ill get to that soon.
so there was a group of us yesterday. meand tobi as well as her friends tessa, cam, matt, ash, and chantelle. matt and ash are complete star wars nerds. we were in starbucks and the each got a spoon and a green straw and made it into a lightsabre and ran around dueling. it was so lame but funny to watch...from a distance. XD
eventually it was time to go. tobi was heading west on a train while i had to go east along with chantelle and the star wars nerds.
on the train chantelle's phone rang and she gave it to me.
it was tobi's ex
so to cut a long story short we exchanged words and i hung up. im not gonna listen to people pay out on someone i like because they screwed up and lost her. all i have to say is "sit on it and rotate". (its my blog i can say what i want...banana hammock)
yeh ive just realised this is a pretty long entry. im almost done =)
now to my favorite part. it doesnt start off so good but it has a good ending.
tobi and i were talking online. she kept apologising over and over about her ex calling me. i kept telling her over and over it was fine.
the time came where i had to go offline so i told her i would call her but she said she was a bit upset and crying and i probably shouldnt call. some of you know that if somethings wrong with someone i care about i don't give up easy. you guessed... i called anyway.
the conversation on the phone lasted about half an hour. thats thirty minutes to you people that never learnt about fractions =P
by the end of it she was laughing and in a happier mood.
that was the moment. when she laughed and i knew that i was the cause of it. it just made me happy.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
im pretty much all used up for the day when it comes to blogging but like I said, it's my blog and i can do what i want.

© Copyright 2008 I Crave Open Roads... (UN: penrithrams2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
I Crave Open Roads... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597535-isnt-it-funny