*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599014-what-to-say-what-youre-gay-nothing-wrong-with-that
Rated: GC · Book · Other · #1450453
this is not a story or a poem. this is where i talk about whatever the hell i want.
#599014 added July 28, 2008 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
what to say? what, you're gay? (nothing wrong with that)
it seems all ive done is tlk about tobi lately and yes i will be talking about her again today.
also i have been working on my script for a seven part television series with the working title "good morning, burraford". Coming along swimmingly.
yesterday i hung with tobi. i was tired so i was laying on the bed dozing off and she came and lay next to me. we just snuggled for over an hour, sometimes talking, sometimes kissing, mostly just lying there.
in that time i realised i love her. like full blown, a dozen roses and a box of chocolates love.
but some people decide because their lives are shit they are gonna tell her stuff that isn't true. and even if they believe its true they dont know the facts and it isnt their business!
i explained everything to tobi about what and was not true, preparing for the worst but she believed me and all is good. one of the things that was said was that i break up with ym girlfriends after two weeks which in some cases is true because i dont feel anything for them...well anything more than a mate.
i have no intention of breaking up with tobi because, as the cliche goes, she completes me...
we now have a running joke that if we are asked if we are going out we answer with "yeah for the next four days". always finding the funny side of things, i am.
anyways ill stop wasting your time.


Later Days,
Mike

I have been adopted by a mentor in The Angel Army
*Note5*"The WDC Angel Army*Note5*




© Copyright 2008 I Crave Open Roads... (UN: penrithrams2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
I Crave Open Roads... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599014-what-to-say-what-youre-gay-nothing-wrong-with-that