*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600318-All-in-a-Days-Work
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #274453
A Journal of my adventures in the world I inhabit while I'm asleep.
#600318 added August 5, 2008 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
All in a Day's Work

I'm working at a construction site. I'm a plumber, we're installing water lines for a geothermal heating system of a large apartment complex. Its the first of its kind in the area.

It's late in the shift, almost time to quit. A TV reporter shows up, someone I recognize having seen on one of the local stations, her name's Marcella. A Hispanic cutie better known for her cleavage than her reporting skills, but that's what sells the news these days.

She's doing a piece about "green" construction, she asks me to explain how the new energy efficient heating system we're installing works. All of a sudden there's intense shaking and rumbling, an earthquake!

I grab Marcella and we duck beneath a support beam as the building falls down around us, I'm knocked unconscious. I wake up lying next to her, I reach over and touch her shoulder. "Are you all right?"

"My leg, I can't move it!" she says.

I reach down, her leg is trapped under some debris. I lift it up and manage to free her. A little bruised, we're both OK now, but we're trapped beneath the debris.

"Anybody down there!" we hear a muffled voice from above.

"Yes, two of us!" I yell back.

"It might take a while to dig you out safely, are you OK?"

"We're OK!" Marcella yells back.

There is warm water leaking from the broken heating system, turning the ground beneath us into a warm mud bath. Marcella looks over at me and says "I'm so glad we both survived," and she kisses me.

One thing leads to another and we end up having sex in the mud. I'm feeling like a stud boar.

A while later we're rescued. As we crawl out of the wreckage my buddies from the construction gang come over and pat me on the back, glad to see me alive. Marcella walks away to be greeted by her news crew. She looks back at me and I shout out to her "I'll call you sometime," knowing it's not likely to happen.

One of her friends on the news crew hears me, looks at her and says "I don't believe it! You slept with him, didn't you!"

Marcella just smiles.

© Copyright 2008 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600318-All-in-a-Days-Work