by Soul sister
Ok so I am addicted...
| So I haven't written in awhile. I am a little better since my last entry. I do miss my Mom a lot though. It is hard to even talk about her without tearing up. I found from some other people on this site -- the 5000 -- here are 100
1.Who are you? I am a wifte, mother, sister, daughter, teacher and friend. More than anything I am a Christian.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I am a strong Christian. I love my family dearly. I generally am an easy going type person.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? surfing the net, going to college again, teaching, being a mother and wife, reading or sleeping
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
History, English, Literature, Science, Math
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? to be happier after the death of my Mom
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Not working-- enjoying life
7. What stage of life are you in right now? Mother of a 10 and 14 year old-- starting middle years.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? neither
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? Why you tell him that"
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Sweet Home Alabama
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? no
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? It goes up and down with more ups
13. Does time really heal all wounds? I hope so -- but I think it depends on the wound and how deep
14. How do you handle a rainy day? If at home I curl up with a good book and take a long nap. If at work-- I wish I were home in bed with a good book. Rainy days make me sleepy
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing your luggage
16. How is your relationship with your parents? My mom just died. She was my best friend. My Dad and I are close too-- even closer since losing Mom.
Will you miss them when they are gone? It has only been 3 months and the pain is worse than I could have ever imagined. I always dreaded this stage of life --losing parents. Mom had been sick 4 years and it was time to let her go--but it is still hard to deal with
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? No-- I get into my own world
18. What is the truest thing that you know? God is real.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? a nurse or beautian
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes, just last week I was almost hit in a wreck. A good driver avoided hitting me as another car pulled in front of him. I would have been canned tuna if he hit me.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? GIVER
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? yes
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I guess childbirth
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Mom dying and when my husband and I broke up ( dating stage)
25. Who have you hugged today? one of my students and one of my sons.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My husband asked if I wanted a hamburger as he was cooking himself one.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yes, you never are through learning.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A sing or play the piano
B keep a clean house
C make a lot of money
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How they make me feel
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? communication
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A travel alot
B publish a novel
C enjoy life more and stop rushing through
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A denying Christ
B suffering from a disease
C work until I am really old
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Spreading the gospel to everyone
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: dancing and the way they dressed
40's: My Dad's pictures of growing up
50's: When my brother was born
60's: When I was born
70's: Riding the bus to school and hearing all those songs
80's: My teen years
90's: When I married and had children
2000 (so far): It is going by too fast
2010's: My babies will graduate from hight school and I am getting old.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 1980's I met my husband-- I was a teen and so many good memories of the times
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? I love Rock and Roll
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country" U.S> Bush for a few more days
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? I like you even if others don't
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? news channels
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? This one stumps me. I will have to think about it
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? no
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? boat
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? The sun reflects the light on the blue prism of light during the day. At night the sun sets to the other side of the world.
43. What does your name mean? Lily of the Valley
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? ocean
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Pink: My furniture at one time
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Jesus -- except he is alive . So I guess it would be my Mom.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? mmmm. I think it would have to be a cute actor. But I am not sure who.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? No- but Dirty Dancing or THe Color purple are up there
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? my laptop and a book and a pillow
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Yes. I saved a baby who was choking. He was blue and everything. It took about 5 minutes to bring him around
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Fruit that is so good and juicy
Ambytime: TIem to hit the snooze button.
Asscactus: what your ass feels like when you are having hemorrids
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? a sandwich
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? doll
54. How many TV’s are in your house? Don't ask---- 6 or 7
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? swim
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? like God loves me
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? yes
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? NOOOOOO
59. What is your idea of paradise? It is so great that I am unable to put into words how awesome it is
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? GOD is my Father. ( Everything the Bible saids-- he is)
61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Nothing
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? MMM-- I don't know. I try to be kind all the time-- so in a way that it the kindest thing I have done.
64. Are you a patient person? YEs and NO
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? My birthday
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? none
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? I can not remember jokes -- sad!!
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Panama City Beach
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Natural at the moment
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? Up front
71. What is under your bed right now? You don't want to know--- but its good!!!!!!
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? GO home.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? yes
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Slow dance to Feels so Right
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I don't remember
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? I like both the same
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? monkeys
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? yes
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? yes-- I think the rotation is part of the gravity thing
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? read
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? Right to Free speech
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? watching tv
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? a person who gives unselfishfully for others
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Road Runner
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Vomit
87. What was the last thing you paid for? a soda
88. Are you a coupon clipper? sometime
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? no
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? boiwling
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? what:::: who cares
92. What insects are you afraid of? roaches
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? I don't know -- I will think of this one
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? underwear that kept falling
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? ice cream
96. What are your parents interested in? farming
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? yes lightning bugs
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? no
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? plans
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? when i feel loved
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? toliet paper, a blanket, a soda